Paper Issues - On a Whim!

I am super excited to join the Paper Issues DT! 

You really need to head over to the on line store and see the amazing product they have! 

Today I have created a layout using the fun and fantastic collection by Amy Tangerine On a Whim. I adore this photo of my wee boy totally loving being at the beach, of course being two you don't have to wear pants you know lol!

Don't you just love this pineapple cut file which I paper pieced with the wonderful papers from this collection. The pineapple cut file is free (NSD cut files) in store. I also added two palm leaves which are cut files and backed them in green and attached with foam tape. Then it was for the fun part adding lots of layers and ephemera .

Here are the links to Paper Issues, head over to the shop, blog for more inspiration and join us on Face book and Instagram.

http://paperissues.blogspot.com/.../layout-by-rachel-lowe...

http://paperissues.blogspot.com/.../layout-by-rachel-lowe...

www.paperissues.com







If you would like to purchase any of this collection or anything else in store please use the discount code below for 20% off!







Comments

Popular Posts