Paper Issues - June Inspire Me Mood Board

Oh my isn't this mood board just gorgeous!

I was inspired by the fruits and flowers of summer.

I have used the gorgeous summer collection by Pebbles Inc Sunshiny Days which of course is in store at Paper Issues now!

I am totally in love with pineapples (you may have noticed!!) and here I have used another pineapple cut file using the tropical floral paper and attaching with foam tape which creates a wonderful and happy vibe!

I love the sentiment of 'be a pineapple, stand tall and be sweet on the inside', I think the original also added 'wear a crown'.

I have then used the die cuts and stickers to embellish in a bright summery way.

We do hope you will join us and play along! Don't forget to #paperissues on Instagram and Paper Issues FB with your creation.







Head over to the blog for all the details and to see the other fab PI ladies layouts!

http://paperissues.blogspot.com/…/june-pinspire-me-mood-boa…

And feel free to use my exclusive code for a discount off any product you purchase.





Comments

Popular Posts