Paper Issues - Live Simply Layout:

Hello my Paper Issue friends!  Well today I have a DT layout using the fun collection Domestic Bliss by Simple Stories. The back ground paper is from the faith collection, how amazing is it and I just had to use it!

I don't often scrap me but this collection is about all us women/mums and what we do everyday, love it or hate it! 

I have used the fab cut file from Paper Issues store, Your Vibe Attracts your Tribe (free).

I have used the feathers by enlarging, duplicating my favourite one and then placing horizontally on my layout. I have sewn on them to add texture. 

If you use a heavily patterned paper when cutting a file such as this (a fine cut file) you will get a great effect such as this.


Then to the fun bit of adding embellishments! I have used the co ordinating die cuts and brads from this collection.




You can personalise your layout by choosing die cuts and quotes that go with your chosen photo!


I have gone for an over sized title from American Crafts to finish off my layout.

Here are some more close up photos for you!






I think for the sake of memory keeping we must scrap our selves and our lives not just others! I also think it can be good therapy.


Thank you for stopping by today. Remember all product and cut file is available in store at Paper Issues and feel free to use my discount code Rachel L for 20% off any product you purchase. See you next time and keep your projects coming, we do love seeing what you all create!

xXx












Comments

Popular Posts