Paper Issues - Mermaid Hair Don't Care layout by Rachel Lowe:

Hello my scrappy friends and PI fans, Happy week end!!

Today I have created a layout using the gorgeous new collection by Pink Paislee Summer Lights available at Paper Issues now.


I adore this photo of my daughter and to be her hair certainly looks like mermaid hair!

I have used the free Sunburst background cut file but cut it in half and tucked it behind the sea horse paper. I then machine sewed on the rays to add texture and definition. I then plastered some yellow color shine in the centre of the sun.

This is where I created my title.

I have layered lots of papers from the collection and added sewing again.

I then used the Tropical Like its Hot cut file, cutting two Hibiscus flowers which I have used to create a feature and embellishment cluster.

I have added the sea waves to create the illusion of the sea and added super cute embellishments such as the flip flops, shells and sea horse.

This is such a pretty and totally girl layout and these colours are just beautiful with hints of silver.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a look and I hope it has provided you with some scrapping inspiration today.

Please use my code Rachel L for a 20% discount on any product you purchase like this gorgeous collection!


See you soon

xXx


Comments

Popular Posts