Paper Issues - New Issue Monday:



Let's taco 'bout it!

That is the New Issue Monday challenge, create a layout with speech bubbles and/or phrase stickers, make a page about funny things kids say, tacos and food in general, perhaps use the PI taco card.  It's up to you!

I have used Simple Stories Emoji Love to create this layout. I found this photo of my youngest eating his fav meal Spaghetti and making a bit if a mess (on purpose for the camera!!!!).


Firstly I splattered my white cardstock with color shine.

I have used my typewriter on one of the speech bubbles 'food glorious food' which sums it up really.

I used a font to create my title 'wanna taco 'bout it' and then hand cut a speech bubble finished off with some machine sewing.

This layout is all about fun and we do hope you will join us at Paper Issues and create your own fun layout.

Head over to the blog for all the details and see more layouts!
Make sure you share your creations with us on FB and Instagram.


Don't forget to use my code Rachel L for a 20% discount in store.


Comments

Popular Posts