Challenge YOUrself - Die Cut/Cut File Challenge:

Hello Challenge YOUrself Scrappers and welcome to a new month ad a new challenge!

Your challenge is to create a layout with die cuts or cut files somewhere on it!

This was a great challenge for me as I LOVE cut files and adding them to most of m layouts.


I have used Paige Evans Taylor Take me Away collection.

My cut file is from Paper Issues (butterfly background cut file) and is free to download, go to

This photo is me with my four children which is very precious to me.

We do hope you will join us in this challenge and I look forward to seeing what you create.

Head over to the blog for all the details and to see the other DT layouts.


Comments

  1. I love your gorgeous page, Rachel! It's so creative, fun and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts