Clique Kits Malibu Kit Challenge:

It is time for a challenge using the gorgeous Clique Kit Malibu!

I had to play along. I had so much wonderful product left after creating three layouts as a guest designer this month.

How wonderful is this sketch by Kristine Davidson at Creative Scrappers and Creative sketches!

I love a sketch challenge.



So here is my take on the sketch.


I have used the heart cut file from Clique Kits as my background (cutting it in white and attaching the ombre sea shell paper from the main kit behind it).

I have then chosen the pretty and soft pastel papers and journal card.

I love the co ordinating silver thickers and created my title adding the word sticker 'perfect'.

I added one of remaining acrylic sea shells and to finish off added some random sewing.

My photo is of my two older children at our fav beach in Western Australia, not posing just walking into the sea together, talking and enjoying the simple pleasures.

Thank you for stopping by and please do play along.
Head over to the Clique Kits blog for all the details and to see more inspiration.



Comments

Popular Posts