JustNick Studio DT - Right Now Layout:



Hello cut file fans!
Today it is about circles and I have chosen this stunning circle background cut file to create my layout.
It must be the quilter in me but as soon as I saw 'Going in Circles' I knew I wanted to paper piece it and make features of individual circles.
I chose Bella BLVD Alex collection and a gorgeous photo of my oldest son.
Firstly I added some splatters of black Color Shine on the white card stock.
I then cut the circle cut file in black to ensure contrast.
I chose several different patterns from the collection to back the circles.

 I treated each circle like a mini page to embellish so there were numerous features on the layout. 
I have layered, added foam tape on some elements, machine sewed on some circles and added other embellishments off centre all to add to height, definition and texture.

I have added some woodies, brad and a flair to add more interest.
As some f the papers had writing on them I needed my title to stand out and not get lost so I chose a block colour and placed it on dark coloured circles.
The cut file Right Now bring perfect for my layout!
I have attached with foam tape to add height.
 
I also tucked some embellishments like the music notes under and over the circle.
You could add more photos to this layout!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope this bright, fun boy layout has inspired you to create your own take.
Don't forget to share your creations with us on instagram.
Please head to the Just Nick blog and store for more inspiration and browse the cut files.
See you soon!















Comments

Popular Posts