Loving #THEWEEKEND layout:

Hello lovelies!

Well this will be may last DT layout for Paper Issues as my term is up at the end of this month.
It has been an awesome 4 months sharing layouts with you and seeing all your wonderful creations.
You all rock!

I have created this layout using the fab new collection by Fancy Pants Hello Sun Shine.


Firstly I splattered my chosen background paper with black colour shine.

I loved the flower from the new cut file Explore. I enlarged the flower and then backed the flower and leaves with papers from the collection. To add texture and definition I added machine sewing to my leaves.



I attached my flower but did not adhere the leaves to add height.
I wanted to keep my colour scheme to the teal, pink and black and therefore chose embellishments in keeping with this.


I removed the paper clip from the 'stay cool' clip and added this to the bottom of my photo. O then added an embellishment cluster to the left of my photo, tucking them underneath as I attached my photo with foam tape. Yes there is a pineapple which is not in keeping with my colour scheme but hey I love Pineapples.

I had to add the flamingo and hearts which add more interest to the other side of the flower cut file.


I created my title by using two of the wood die cuts. I then added machine sewing and the oh so cute sun glasses die cut.


Loving #TheWEEKEND is a layout that allows you to use other themed photos apart from beach photos.

Thank you so much for stopping by and having a look.


Until the next time
xXx



Comments

Popular Posts