Challenge YOUrself - Sketch Challenge:

Hello and welcome to the September challenge at Challenge YOUrself!

I do love a good sketch and this one is just wonderful!

You could do so many different creative things with this sketch.

I firstly started using a lovely cloud cut file from JustNick Studio as my background strip. I layered them and added foam tape to some of them to create a 3D effect.


Then I chose this beautiful collection by Pretty Little Studio Dream Big. How gorgeous are the colours!

I went girly and pretty.

I love this photo of my daughter and I.  When a layout requires two photos I often use a colour and black & white photo of the same photo, I think it is a visually nice effect.

I have added machine sewing and a splatter of black paint to finish off.


Please head to the Challenge YOUrself blog for all the details and to see the other DT inspiration!


I hope you will join us and I look forward to seeing what you create!


Comments

Popular Posts