JustNick Studio - Dream, Dare, Do, Done!

Today I have a gorgeous cut file for you and although it is an older cut file from the store it has to be one of my favourites!



I firstly enlarged it slightly and then cut one in white card stock.

I then went back and cut another in my chosen patterned paper so I could add floral patterned petals (you could cut the petals by hand using the white card stock ones to trace).

I have machine sewn around the white outer of the floral burst before adding my petals. I love the definition and texture it gives.

I have placed the floral burst at the top of my page but you could add it to either of the four sides depending on the design of your layout.

I have used the gorgeous collection by Fancy Pants Designs Dream Bug which goes beautifully with my photo of my daughter about to go horse riding.

I have kept this layout simple and clean because I really wanted the floral burst to be my feature.

Thank you for stopping by today and here is the link to JustNick store and blog.


Comments

Popular Posts