JustNick Studio - You + Me:






Hello JustNick Studio friends, today I have a layout using three cut files!
This photo of my daughter and I is one of my favs and I wanted to create a soft and pretty layout. I have used Just Be You collection by Echo Park.

And here are the amazing cut files I have used!


So cut files do not blur into each other I have used three distinctive colours/patterns, all contrasting for effect.
I have sewn on the leaves of the Scribble Floral cut file to add texture. I added machine sewing around the circle of the Ring around my heart. I added the hearts from the title Love cut file and added them to the Ring Around my Heart cut file to really 'frame' my photo. I had to cut several more but if you ungroup and drag out of the ring you can cut more without wasting paper.
My title Love has some letters foam taped and others flat which I think visually adds interest and draws your eye.
I only added a few ready made embellishments as I didn't want my layout to becoming too 'busy'.
Here are some close up photos:



Thank you stopping by and happy creating! Don't forget to hashtag JustNick Studio on instagram, we do love seeing what you are all creating!

Head to the JustNick Blog and store for more!




Comments

Popular Posts