Paige Evans Turn the Page Layout:

I have made a few layouts with this gorgeous new Pink Paislee Paige Evans Turn the Page collection how ever as they are for design teams I have been unable to publish them.

So today I have a 'just because' layout!

I have incorporated Paige Evans butterfly cut file now available from the Silhouette Design Store.
Each week she releases 10 new cut files. which is just a bit exciting!

I wanted a subtle background so I cut the butterfly cut file in the same paper as my background paper.

I then splattered some gold and black Colour Shine and finishing off with sewing around the floral border to add more texture.



I then fussy cut flowers and layered them to each side of my photo and journal card (you are stronger than you think) and added different coloured enamel dots to my centres.

Then I added 'pretty' bits from the chipboard and puffy stickers, I love the bird cage, bunny rabbit and bird. I add one of the paper clips to the top of my page.

I added some random sewing on the journal card.

My title is a cut file from the Silhouette Design store, cutting from a striped paper from the collection but lined it up so it would cut across two colours for effect.

These colours are just amazing together.

So there you have it a very girly, pretty layout!

Thank you for stopping by today and see you soon.

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts