Designer Spotlight with Paige Evans - Stamp & Scrapbook Expo blog:


When Paige Evans emailed me back in July and asked me if I would create a layout for her designer spotlight on the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo blog I have to admit I was a little bit thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be chosen by her to be featured is such an honour. I am a typical virgo and a tough critic on my self and my creative work, I am always surprised that others actually like my work!

So no pressure here lol!!!!!!! So I created as I usually do, keeping true to my style and the layouts I love to create. Enjoying the creative process is so important to me.

So here is the layout I created especially for this designer spotlight feature.



I wanted to create a soft and pretty layout to match the photo of my daughter.

When she was little she never liked dolls only unicorns, I lost count how many I gave in and bought her but I know it was well into double figures! 

I adore this unicorn wreath crown and have added layers of vellum to soften and added extra petals and leaves to add height and dimension. I wanted the unicorn wreath crown to be a visually stunning and the main feature, everything else flowed from here.

I have used Dream Big by Pretty Little Studio which is just divine. 

Head over to Stamp and Scrapbook Expo blog and check out the full article and my four chosen fav layouts!








Comments

Popular Posts