Scrap the Boys - October Sketch Challenge:


Well I just can't believe it is October already!
The weather is becoming warmer as we approach summer here in Australia, which I love but it scares me Christmas is looming close!!!!

We have a wonderful sketch for you this month by Laura Whitaker.



I have used Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock collection which does rock!

Instead of using a second photo I added a journal blog finished with a flair.

My circle arrow cut file is from the Silhouette Design store.

I have added vellum and machine sewing to add texture.

How cute is this photo of my boy and our fur baby!


This sketch really is fantastic and I know everyone will come up with amazing and so different layouts.

Please head to Scrap the Boys blog for all the details:



Thanks for stopping by and see you next time

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts