Stuck Sketches?! 1 October Sketch - Best Together:

Hello scrappy friends well today I am excited to share my first DT layout for Stuck Sketches.

How fabulous is this sketch by Laura Whitaker!

So many possibilities.


Firstly I have used a wonderful Fall inspired cut file by JustNick Studio cascading leaves.
I cut one in white and then another in the turquoise. I love the layering effect and this is a perfect way to do it with cut files without over doing it with colour.

I have used one of the new collections by Bella BLVD Illustrated Faith Gratitude collection.

My wood veneer title is from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

I love this photo of my children, and didn't want to add more photos to distract from it so I have used journal cards (altered) instead.

This photo was taken in Autumn (or Fall) and hence I kept the leaf theme going adding leaves in the bottom left corner.

I have added some machine sewing and black colour shine to splatter.


Here are the wonderful sponsors this month!




Thank you for stopping by today and make sure you head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog for all the details and to see all the other amazing DT inspiration.


xXx

Comments

  1. Your layout is stunning, love the die cut leaves, fun colours used in a minimal way and the way you adapted the sketch for just one photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the leaves and how you used the sketch! I just ordered this Bella Blvd collection and I'm excited to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts