Bramble Fox Guest Designer Spot


Hello scrappy friends, well today I have my third and final guest designer layout for Bramble Fox.

I wanted to use the perspective in a unique way as my title and after some thought and playing I came up with this.

I used the sketch pen function on my Silhouette Cameo, using a black glitter pen and sketch this typewriter. I over sized it to make it a feature.

And then added the 'Unique' perspextive on the sketched 'paper' coming out of the typewriter.

On my 'key board' I added the flair 'This Girl Can' and adding a flower sticker, as I did over my photo. Here I introduced my third colour as I though it needed some pops of colour.




Although I used a floral black and white paper at each side I wanted to add more lecture and visual interest and so cut two floral blooms and attached to each side over the floral paper and finished off adding centres to the flowers in a coordinating colour.

I finished my layout off with a material bow at the top of my layout, keeping my design uniform.

I hope this layout has inspired you in someway, it is always good to let your creativity go in different directions.

Please head to the Bramble Fox blog/shop for more inspiration and to see all the gorgeous products.


Thank you for stopping by and see you soon.

XxX

Comments

Popular Posts