Christmas Tree Shaker Card and Tags:


Most fellow scrappers that know me, know card making was never my forte but of late I have discovered a new passion for card making. There is quite skill in cresting on such a small space!

This month I have been a guest designer at Speigelmom Scraps and so my craft area has been covered in gorgeous sparkly sequins.

I made this Christmas tree shaker and filled it with Shabby Chic Christmas sequins from Speigelmom Scraps. I chose modern colours instead of traditional colours and I love the result.



I love making gift wrapping and tags and so I have started making them for Christmas. Again I used model colours. The pine cone cut file is from JustNick Studio and I have inked it. I have used Pinkfresh Studio December Days collection embellishments on the other tag.

Simple but eye catching!



Thank you for stopping by today.

xXx

Comments

Popular Posts