Speigelmom Scraps Guest Designer for November - Hey Girl!

I was so thrilled to be asked to be the Tuesday Talent guest designer by Spiegelom Scraps!

If you have not had look in the shop then you need to it has so many gorgeous sequin mixes, Shimmerz sprays and exclusive embellishments.


So here is my first layout using Road Trips and Sunshine sequin mix.

I created a butterfly shaker using patterned paper and made another using the die cut embellishment.

I have used Pink Paislee Paige Evans Turn the Page collection which is just beautiful. My Floral Heart cut file is from the Silhouette Design store and is one of the new Paige Evans cut files.



I think the sequin shakers really add to this layout.

Thank you for stopping by and head to the Spiegelmom Scraps blog to see close up photos.


XxX

Comments

Popular Posts