Speigelmom Scraps - Hello Beautiful!


Today I have my second guest DT creation for Spiegelmom Scraps to share!

This was the perfect excuse to start using the new collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dream.

My cut file is another Paige Evans cut file which can be found in the Silhouette Design store. What an amazing floral wreath!

I picked the largest rose in the wreath backed it with patterned paper, brushed lightly some glue and added the gorgeous Painted Garden sequin mix. I then cut another floral wreath cut file exact in measurement and glued over the first one.

I then randomly added sequins from the mix on some elements of my page such as the bird, feather and butterfly.

I love how beautiful this layout turned out and how my sequin rose is a real feature of the page.

Head over to the shop and blog to see more photos of this layout and browse the wonderful goodies in the shop!


Happy Scrapping!

Comments

Popular Posts