Challenge YOUrself - Quote Challenge #48:


Happy December and it is time for a wonderful new challenge from Challenge YOUrself.

I love quotes so this challenge was a treat for me, there are so many wonderful quotes out there but I chose this one because it is something I have tried to teach my daughter.

I have used a fabulous new cut file from Paige Evans available in the Silhouette Design store. I have used Oh My Heart collection by Paige Evans.

I have used the sketch pen function on my Silhouette Cameo to write my quote.


Thank you for stopping by today and even though it is December we do hope you will find some scrappy time to join us.


Head over to the Challenge YOUrself blog for all the details and to see all the other wonderful DT layouts.

www.scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts