Floral Corner cut file by JustNick Studio:



Hello!

Today I have another layout using my stash (I was de cluttering but ended up falling in love with most of it again and could not part with it haha!).

My layout started with this gorgeous floral corner cut file from JustNick Studio. I have added some machine sewing on mine to add some definition and texture.

I then found this cute girl panda (I think it is from Bella BLVD), a bow and a swan, so a pretty girl layout evolved. I have machine sewed my acetate title 'darling' under my embellishment cluster and photo.

And as I do on most layouts finished off with a splatter of black colour shine.

This is a simple design layout but made fabulous by the floral corner cut file.

Head to www.justnick.myshopify.com to purchase this stunning cut file.

Thank you for stopping by.
See you soon.
XxX



Comments

Popular Posts