Wild Whisper - Travellers Notebook


Hello everyone and today I have another DT share using the gorgeous


I have created a Travellers Notebook spread on Family and some hopes for us all in 2018.


I have used two FREE cut files from Wild Whisper:


I love to mix florals with more solid papers for the contrast.
The moral paper from the No Place Like Home collection is stunning and co ordinates with the yellow paper beautifully.

I alway tend to sew on my TN pages to add definition and texture. I sew first and then attach to the actual insert page.

I have chosen a recent photo of my family which includes my parents. 
To keep with my theme I added a house wood veneer.
I sized the 'home sweet home' cut file to fit my page whilst keeping it larger.



Here I have cut a paper strip from white card stock and then added my journaling.



I added a single bird cut file and wood veneer hearts in a way that your eye will be drawn to the journaling. To pretty up this TN page I add another floral paper piece and a floral cut file in white.
I finished off with a light splatter of black colour shine.


Travellers Notebooks are a wonderful way to document, tell a story especially if your time poor or like me have far too many projects on the go!

As you can see from my pages you can create something beautiful and meaningful with little space and product! It is all about design and colour/pattern choices.
Adding a cut file is always a fabulous way to add layers and a feature.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Head over to the Wild Whisper blog for more inspiration and browse the store for all the wonderful Wild Whisper products.


Happy Creating

xXx





Comments

Popular Posts