Wild Whisper - Wild Adventure Wall Art:

Hello crafty friends!

Today I have a wonderful home decor paper project for you using wonderful products from


With three boys I am always looking for ways to decorate their rooms in a unique way.

The ADVENTURE collection is perfect for a home decor project not just scrapbooking projects.



Firstly I found two cut files from Silhouette Design store and chose a fabulous bear and Moose.
Please note if you have this collection with card pack there is a larger sized bear and moose that you can cut out to use (I had used mine on previous projects).

Before I cut them I then chose my frames. Now you could use  bought frames to create these but I chose to use a cut file again from the Silhouette Design store (triangle and circle photo box).

I then cut the bear and moose at the appropriate size to fit within the circle and triangle.

I chose two background papers from the Adventure collection (how I totally LOVE the green forest paper!). To add a little colour to the bear I hand cut some strips from the green and white triangle paper and added some machine sewing to add texture. I wanted it to appear to be grass. Both animals were attached with foam tape to create a 3D effect.

I chose Wild and Adventure as my titles. I used scraps from my left over papers and then I machine sewed them.



I couldn't resist adding these photos of my cat who decided he would help me whilst I was trying to get some close up photos for this post!!!!





Thank you for stopping by today and see you soon!





Comments

Popular Posts