Helmar Worldwide - TN Spread:

Hello everyone!

Travellers Notebooks are very popular in the scrapbooking world right now and finally I have jumped on board. I like that you can document 'life' in a quick and easy way whilst still be able to be creative about the process. I have now let my monthly Project Life go for Travellers Notebooks as they are also great if you are time poor.

This spread is all about our favourite TV shows of 2017.

My television cut file is from the Silhouette Design store.

In my pocket I have photos of our fav shows as well as them being documented on the opposite page.



I only needed one adhesive for this spread and that is the fabulous for general paper crafting, Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.

 Head over to the Helmar blog for all the photos and more on this TN spread.



Comments

Popular Posts