JustNick Studio - Truly, Madly, Deeply layout:

Hello JustNick friends!

I have created a 8.5x11 inch layout today, using a non traditional collection for Valentines Day!
I have used My Minds Eye Blush collection.



Firstly I cut the Blocked Heart Background but instead of using the whole 12x12 cut file I played it over my white base paper and cut it down and then attached. I added a dot of glue to the blocked hearts which was enough.

I chose my photo and changed it to a sepia tone to match with my paper choice and colour hues. I foam taped my 3x3 inch photo to a navy blue paper to ensure it did not get lost amongst the pink and rose gold.

I added a die cut flower ( which I attached with foam tape to add height) and leaves and added my title under my photo, Truly, Madly, Deeply. I added some machine sewing to the leave centres and then at the edges of my white base paper. I do love the texture sewing gives to embellishments/layouts.

I the cut the Birds of a Feather set but using only two of them to create 'two love birds' flying towards each other. To finish off I added a heart above them, another in the wing of one of the birds and gave them eyes.

Finally I stamped the date of this photo.

Please head over to the JustNick Studio blog and store to see these cut files and more on my layout!


See you soon!









Comments

Popular Posts