JustNick Studio - You Are My Happy!


Hello my creative friends.
I hope you have been enjoying the month of LOVE layouts over at JustNick Studio.
Today I have a 8.5x11 inch layout using Crate Paper Good Vibes collection and two Justnick cut files.
Firstly I sprayed black colour shine lightly over my white background paper.
It is so easy to re size your cut file to work with your design. I re sized the Heart Strings background fit my 8.5x11 inch layout design which I cut in a solid colour. I then machine sewed over the hearts for texture.
I sized my title You Are my Happy cut file so it would fit with my photo mat (I created a polaroid frame and added machine sewing around it). As my paper had dots on it I added black Nuvo Jewel Drops to add depth.
The rest of my layout was all about birds and floral blooms which I created two features. I used foam tape on the birds so I could tuck the floral blooms under.
I used the Nuvo Jewel Drops in the centres of the flowers, birds eyes and tail.
I adore this photo of my youngest boy and I, don't be afraid to use pink or girly inclined collections, often they can work beautifully!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful creative week!
Head to the JustNick blog to see this months Love themed layouts and to purchase cut files.

Comments

Popular Posts